This past week has been absolutely crazy! Between work and not getting enough sleep (because Teagan has the sniffles, so she couldn't sleep), I'm definitely tired. I even had a cafe mocha yesterday to try and wake me up but that didn't work [sidenote: caffeine doesn't always work with me]. I think I just need a good night's sleep, and hopefully I can do that this weekend.
Bumper repairs
I woke up early again this morning so I could take my car to the autobody shop to get my rear bumper replaced. It looks like everything is in order (i.e. they got my neighbor's amex number, since he's paying for it), and I can pick it up at the end of the day. One less thing to worry about...
In other news...
Teagan went to her first concert last weekend. Pops Fernandez and Regine Velasquez were at the Winspear Centre last Friday for their Queens on Fire tour. Unfortunately, we couldn't sit on the main floor because she under 2, so we had to sit in the viewing room on the second level. Which was actually better for Teagan because she could see everything, and it wasn't so loud. I noticed after the concert that some of the people said it was a bit loud on the main floor, so I could only imagine how loud it would be for her. Overall, I think Teagan liked it, but wasn't too keen on sitting in the dark. If it wasn't for Pops singing one of Madonna's songs (I can't remember which one it was at the moment), I think she probably would've fallen asleep.
I've been tagged!
It's a bit late, but anyway...
Four jobs I've had:
Nursery Coordinator/Receptionist
Busser/Server (Red's)
Executive Assistant
currently Office Manager
Four movies I can watch over and over:
Sound of Music
Bourne Identity
Mrs. Doubtfire
Monsters Inc.
Four places I have lived:
Edmonton - West
Edmonton - southwest
Edmonton - south
Edmonton - west
Four TV shows I love to watch:
Desparate Housewives
American Idol
Deal or No Deal
CSI
Four places I have been on vacation:
Manila
Chicago
New York
Paris
Four websites I visit daily:
yahoo
google
pc financial
td canada trust
Four of my favorite foods:
ice cream
chocolate
tiramisu
ice cream
Four places I would rather be right now:
at home
at the mall
at the park
bora bora
Four bloggers I am tagging:
none - all the blogger I know have been tagged, and I originally got this from Irma through email, so I can't tag her.
Friday, April 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment