Sunday, January 10, 2010

A bit late but... Happy New Year!

But before I talk about the new year, I have to sum up what happened since my last post to close off 2009. In the past (roughly) 6 months, I:
  • had Teagan's birthday party (2 different days - 1 for kids, 1 for family)
  • took Teagan to see the Lipizzaner Stallions
  • got my hair cut
  • went to a co-worker's wedding
  • volunteered at the Dragonboat Festival
  • went to the spa for a massage and pedicure
  • started dating a guy (BF) from Toronto, who came to visit
  • went to Calgary with BF
  • watched Teagan go into Kindergarten
  • had dinner with friends
  • went to the Tragically Hip concert (thanks Irma!)
  • took Teagan to see the Backyardigans
  • took Teagan and my mom to see High School Musical
  • went to Toronto to be with BF
  • a couple week later, spent my birthday in Toronto with BF
  • saw The Sound of Music in Toronto
  • had lunch with Irma
  • participated in the 5th Annual Buddy Walk
  • had another visit from BF
  • introduced BF to family and friends
  • watched A Chorus Line
  • took Teagan to the symphony (A Celtic Adventure)
  • took Teagan in for day surgery for her ear
  • watched Teagan perform in their school Christmas concert
  • took Teagan to see A Family Christmas Concert at the Winspear
  • took Teagan and my mom to see The Singing Christmas Tree
  • celebrated Christmas (it came and went)
  • went Boxing Day shopping (bought a lot of stuff for Teagan)
  • took Teagan to Toronto to spend New Year's with BF

I guess you could say I've been busy the past 6 months.

As for this year, it isn't off to a good start. This quote from Carrie on Sex and the City sums it up: "As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going."

Well, at least I'm starting off with a clean slate and I have the rest of the year to make it a good great fabulous one.

1 comment:

I said...

wow what an update miche!