I had an idea that I would get another tattoo. I've always wanted another one, and being that it's been 10 years since I got my first one, I thought I'd get another (actually I want to get two). Kind of like a 10-year anniversary thing. So I was bouncing around some ideas, and I found a picture that would portray what I wanted but would still be subtle. And it had a gothic edge to it.
Anyway, the next step was to find a place to get it done. I could go to the same place where I got my first one, but something about watching two guys do the "robot" as part of their bio didn't appeal to me. As I continued to search, I only came across a few places that put emphasis on safety/sterilization. Uh, shouldn't this be the most important part of their website?!? As I looked further, I noticed a new technique called "scarification". Let's just say those pictures deterred me from getting another tattoo. That, and the fact that I "splurged" on a pair of jeans this past weekend (but that's another story).
And so I'm talking myself out of getting another tattoo...well, maybe I'll put it on hold for now... (I really should stop talking to myself)
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
to ink...to ink... to ink...
hmmm...maybe you should get one too
Post a Comment