Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pick me up

Today was "pick me up" day. Literally.

First, one of our managers from Calgary (who was in town for a meeting), came in and picked me up. Then, an old co-worker of mine from my last job (who is friends with my boss, and got me this job) came by to visit. I hadn't seen him in about 2 years, and he commented on how skinny I got. When I told him how much I weighed, he picked my up.

So I think it's safe to say that June 1st will be my official "pick me up" day... hehehe... ;P

2 down, 2 to go
I'm in the process of eliminating credit cards. Not because of debt consolidation, but because of keeping things simple. Part of the reason I have more than one card, was to take advantage of low interest rates (ie. 1.9% on balance transfers). Now that they're all paid off, I just want to have one major credit card for emergency only. I still have to cancel one major credit card and a department store credit card, but I have to wait until they've processed my payments.

No comments: