Sunday, June 04, 2006

Finally, jeans that fit

I went to Old Navy to use my $10 off coupon to buy some jeans. I'm happy to say that I came out of there with not one, but two pairs of jeans (and a shirt for Teagan because I had to spend $50). One pair was regular price and the other was for $6.97! It was the only one in my size and it was on sale, so of course I had to buy them. Plus, I don't have any jeans that fit me. They're all a bit big and I was tired of wearing a belt with them, which didn't really help in keeping them up. What was odd was that when I was trying them on, jeans in the same size didn't fit the same. For example, I tried on 2 pairs of jeans (different styles but same size) and one was too small and the other fit fine? Maybe they put on the wrong tag by mistake? Whatever the case, I finally have jeans that fit!

2 comments:

I said...

speaking of which, i only have one pair that i actually fit in. how sad eh!

bernadette said...

hey there! old navy seems to be oddly sized like that. =P but what a deal those $7 jeans were! =D