Monday, August 28, 2006
1, 2, 3... cha cha cha
I met Irma at Dance Central on Saturday for a dance lesson. When I first got there, I wasn't sure what dance we were going to learn. At one point, I thought we were going to be doing some country dancing because there were a lot of people wearing jeans and cowboy boots. Thank goodness, we learned the cha-cha. I thought I'd pick it up pretty quick, since I know the basic steps. Yeah, was I wrong. There were turns and backward steps that I didn't know about so I got confused. But it was all fun! After the lesson, there was an open dance and it was nice to be asked to dance the jive, two-step, six-step, and nightclub, even though I've never done it before. I've always wanted to learn ballroom/latin dances, but never got around to it. Maybe it'll be my new thing. Now if only I can find make the time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
right on! i'm glad u had fun.
Post a Comment