Friday, August 11, 2006
Last minute evening out
My parents were supposed to go Jubilations last night, but at the last minute, my dad decided not to go. So my mom and I went out instead. It was kinda good to get out of the house, and see Jubilations (since I've never been there), but at the same time I didn't really enjoy myself the way I wanted to. Maybe it's because I haven't been out in a long time, and I don't know how to have a good time anymore? Or maybe it's because I didn't laugh as much as I wanted to? Or maybe my mind was pre-occupied with other things? Anyway, the show was still entertaining, but I wish I could've had more fun. The 4-course dinner was pretty good - fruit salad for appetizer; then a greek salad; chicken with vegetables for the main course; and tiramisu for dessert. I must've been really hungry because I ate almost everything. The show ended just after 10 pm and we went home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment