Man, it's been awhile. In no particular order, this is what I've been up to:
Flu shot
Teagan and I got our annual flu shot a couple weeks ago. She did much better this time than last year, with only a slight squeak and it was all over and done with. I didn't really notice mine until after the shot, when my arm felt really heavy.
Job update #1
I had another interview with Company F (that's what we'll call it for now) for an accounting position. And at the same time, I was also interviewed for a payroll position. I guess you could say it turned to be a "double interview". I was quite flattered with the fact that the accounting manager took it upon herself to include the payroll manager in on our interview to see if I would be interested in that position as well. From the looks of it, they really want me to be part of their team, but it's just trying to figure out where to put me.
Job update #2
The payroll manager from Company F called me on Monday to set up a second interview for the payroll position. I was so excited to hear back from her. She mentioned that she was really interested in me and my qualifications, and I noticed that when she asked when I would be available for an interview, it was as if she left it open for me to go there 'whenever'. The interview is tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well...
Sunday brunch
I went for brunch the Sunday before last at Cafe de Ville, and the food was great. It had been a couple months since I've gone for brunch, so I'm glad I went. The company was great too.
Haircut
I got my haircut yesterday. It's been a month, so it was time. My hairdresser pointed out that my hair is really shiny, and asked if I was eating more fish (apparently the oil in fish helps with having shiny hair?). I wouldn't say that I've been eating more fish, but I do eat it. Hmmm, does this mean I could do one of those shampoo commercials? ;P
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
So guess what? We have snow. According to the weather forecast, it's supposed to snow all weekend and the temperature is going to drop. Brrrrr! What are the chances it will stop snowing and the sun comes out? I know, wishful thinking...
Speaking of snow...
There are only 31 days until Christmas. And I'm still not done my shopping. Argh! I definitely want to finish it by the end of the month, but that's 6 days away. Maybe I'll get it done this weekend?
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment