Sunday, April 29, 2007

Busy, busy week

Here's a recap of the past week:


  • Monday - dropped off my car at the autobody shop; picked up car rental for the week; had dinner at Milestones for my dad's birthday (I had the roasted chicken & sundried tomato penne, and the ganache torte for dessert. Yum! I think I found a new "favorite dessert of all time")
  • Tuesday - went to a preschool agency fair to get more info on what program Teagan should go with (I didn't realize how much info there is)
  • Wednesday - had a meeting with EIP consultant to talk more about Teagan's prechool
  • Thursday - went to play group with Teagan
  • Friday - dropped off rental in the morning; was supposed to pick up my car from autobody shop, but they screwed up with the ETA, so they hooked me up with this POS rental for the weekend.
  • Saturday - took Teagan to Kindermusik; then went shopping
I was so pooped by the end of Saturday. I'm glad I didn't do anything today...

Work news
My boss was fired on Thursday. I was shocked but relieved at the same time. Besides having a POS system, part of the reason I didn't want to go to work was because I didn't want to deal with her. Now that she's gone, it feels weird in a good way. I feel like we can actually breathe in the office and get things done. Hopefully her replacement will be more easy going and open-minded to suggestions. We'll see...

No comments: