Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Enough with the snow already!

It's supposed to be spring, but we're still getting snow. Even though I haven't officially rotated my closet, I refuse to dig out the turtlenecks. They say it's supposed to warm up on the weekend, but we'll see.

Good laugh
My co-workers and I had a good laugh - you know, the kind where you laugh so much you're crying. Anyway, one co-worker (he's a temp) picked up the phone, but somehow managed to put the person he was talking to on speaker. He tried to turn the speaker-phone off, but I think he was putting the guy on hold by mistake. He tried a couple times to fix the situation, but was unsuccessful. While he was saying 'hello... hold on... hello... hold on... hello... What button do you press? It's not working...'; the rest of us were killing ourselves laughing. And what was funnier, was that the guy he was talking to said that he thought he was having trouble with his phone. LOL! You had to be there...

4-day weekend
Being that we work a "compressed" work week, I managed to get Monday off. We're off on Good Friday, so it's a 4-day weekend for me. Woo hoo!

Nice suprise
I noticed the other day that I got my tax refund deposited into my account (it was actually deposited last Thursday). Yay! Part of it is going to my car to get it fixed, but I'm not sure to do with the rest. I'll probably just invest it into RRSP's or something.

No comments: