This week went by really fast. Work didn't seem too busy at first, but toward the end of the week, stuff just kept piling up. It never fails - just when I think I'm getting stuff done and sort of getting caught up, it all comes crashing down. Oh well, with the (civic) holiday on Monday, and a day off next Friday, I can look forward to working a 3-day week next week. Yay!
Back to school
I registered for the first course for my payroll certification yesterday. I'm actually excited to take it because it'll be something different for me. My original plan was to start August 1st and finish by June 2008, which worked perfectly as far as scheduling around Christmas, having the summer "off", and Teagan's birthday next year. But since the L&D dept didn't do what they were supposed to, I'm starting a month later. Which means, I run into taking the second course during Christmas, and finishing my final course just before Teagan's birthday. And, I'll only get half of the summer off. If I hold off on taking my last course until August or September, then I won't be done until November or December of next year. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how the first course goes...
Friday, August 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment