Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

My Mother's Day celebration started on Thursday at Teagan's playschool. We did some arts and crafts, decorated a cupcake, had our pictures taken, and had some snacks. It was a fun day, and I'm glad I took the day off to spend it with her.

Then, my mom and I celebrated Mother's Day yesterday when I took her shopping. I bought her a pair of (really expensive) shoes, and bought myself a (really expensive) bag. In the right frame of mind, I don't think I would've ever bought those things. But we were in this hoity-toity store, so I figured 'why not'. Besides, I got a bonus a little while ago and haven't done anything with yet.

After we went shopping, we went to the Olive Garden for lunch, and met up with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew. After lunch, we went to their house for dessert (they 2 left over birthday cakes from my brother's birthday last week).

Because we've done all our celebrating already, we're not doing too much today. Just hanging around the house and taking it easy.

No comments: