Sunday, May 04, 2008

On another note...

I went shopping this weekend. I haven't bought anything for myself in the longest time, so I bought myself a 3/4 length trench coat, and a pair of dark brown flat shoes (which I have been looking for, for the longest time). Oh, and I also bought a coral short-sleeved, button-up top.

Spring cleaning
A little late (but what do you expect when we were still getting snow until the end of April?), but I started.

I did some laundry (most of the fall/winter stuff, so I can put it away); some ironing (which has been piling up for the longest time); and I cleaned my shoes (buffed them, and put away the winter boots, and brought out the spring/summer shoes). I still have some ironing left, but I don't have too much closet space at the moment. I think my next spring cleaning project will be purging the stuff I haven't worn in a while.

No comments: