I had the day off today which was spent with kids. The morning was spent with Teagan's kindergarten class (it was our turn for snack day); and then the afternoon was spent at the zoo (Little Explorers program which runs every Thursday for the next 6 weeks). Teagan was excited to go to the zoo. Almost too excited because she wanted to see everything. The first 40 minutes was spent learning about noses (beaks, trunks, etc)...supposedly. But as we walked though the zoo, we weren't learning about noses anymore. It ended up just being a guided tour. Maybe it was because it was the first day and it was a bit chaotic. Hopefully next week will be a bit more organized and structured.
Although it didn't seem like I did much today - kindergarten was a piece of cake; and the zoo, well, I was just a chaperone - by the time I got home, I was tired.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment