I was in Toys R Us earlier because I had to pick up a birthday gift for Teagan's classmate (whose birthday party is tomorrow). There were 2 people ahead of me, and as I was patiently waiting my turn, I noticed that both of them had the toughest time answering a simple question:
"Would you like a gift receipt?"
Now, one would think that it's a simple "yes" or "no" question. But oh no - apparently it wasn't that simple. The first guy didn't know what a gift receipt was (seriously?!?!), so the cashier had to explain to him that it was a receipt that had no price on it. Then the next lady seemed confused as to whether or not she needed one. When she was asked, she said she needed one for most of the items except one; then, she had to confirm that she could still use the regular receipt to return things just in case. Again, the cashier explained that the gift receipt wouldn't have the prices on it; and it would be easier for the recipient to return (if they needed to) being that the recipient wouldn't have the original receipt. The lady kept going back and forth, and in the end she got a gift receipt.
Wow. I know it's not a full moon or anything, so maybe these people have other things on their minds?
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment