I attempted to drive to work this morning and I made it to work! Yay! As much as I don't like driving (I just think it's a chore), I would rather drive than take the bus. The mild weather we're having is causing the snow to melt, but not fast enough.
Speaking of mild weather
It's officially spring (as of Monday), and there's still all this snow on the ground. Sure doesn't feel like spring to me.
Brain dead
The past couple of days have been brutal. Writing draft after draft after draft of letters, and making sure all points are covered, etc., has pretty much made my brain shut down. In addition to the letters, there were also spreadsheets that had to go with the letters. Thank goodness it's all done now. But this project has caused everything else to be put on hold. Oh well, at least next week is a quiet week, so hopefully we can catch up again. Hopefully...
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ur brain dead, mine is going 100 km/hr
Post a Comment