Sunday, March 05, 2006

This weekend...

Irma and I went to the hockey game on Friday. It's been a long time since we went, so it took a while to get back into things. First, we grabbed a bite to eat, then headed to our seats. I noticed there were different people sitting around us (usually when we went, we'd see a few regulars). The game was a bit boring in the beginning - not much action. But it finally picked up in the third period. Thank goodness we won!

Highlights:

  • people-watching like we're tourists
  • How come they're not showing the shots on goal? Oh nevermind, that's the score..
  • hockey watching rookies
  • I'm having a moment...
  • (Commentator) And the answer to tonight's trivia is... (c) [although (b) is highlighted on the big screen]... oh wait... (b)
  • (Commentator) ... and the assist by number 23... (pause)
  • Where did we park?
  • follow the truck with the trucks

On Saturday, I just stayed home and watched Where the Heart Is. It was a cute movie.

As for today, I'm not sure what I'm going to do?

1 comment:

I said...

that was so much fun. thanks again ;)