Saturday, March 11, 2006

What a way to end the week!

I mailed my tax return about a week and a half ago, and I checked yesterday to see if they received it. Sure enough, they did and it said my refund was directly deposited into my account on March 16th. Uh, that's not until next Thursday, but at least I have something to look forward to.

And if that wasn't enough, I stopped by the gas station on my way home yesterday, and after I filled up my car and went in to pay, I asked the lady to check a lottery ticket I bought a couple weeks ago. She said I won $10! Woo hoo! I know it's not the jackpot, but something is better than nothing.

2 comments:

I said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I said...

wanna buy me a green beer with that?