Sunday, July 09, 2006

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...

I had an impluse purchase yesterday morning. The night before, I saw DVD's on sale at Superstore for $20 each. I showed my brother and sister-in-law the flyer, and he said that was a good deal. So we made a plan that we would each go to a different Superstore location and tag-team the purchase, first thing Saturday morning. Superstore opened at 800am and I was there about 10 minutes beforehand. There were already about 25 other people there (mostly seniors), waiting to get in. Once I was in, I headed to the electronics department. And there they were. Season 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 of Friends (that's the order I saw them in). I three-wayed Mike and Shelley, and told them I got the complete set. He laughed at first, saying I was quick (I was the only one in the electronics section). Being that I had a complete set, that's when I decided I would get my own (I was originally going to borrow my brother's). Both Mike and Shelley were missing Season 3 & 4 at their locations, so I picked up a copy for them. So just like that, I have the complete set of Friends. I'm not sure when I'm going to start watching them though...

Speaking of shopping
I bought a few more things today. Just a couple tops for $10 each (I think that's my magic number?), and a couple bras (on-sale-last-one-in-my-size thing). I really should be banned from shopping...

No comments: