I spent $80.53 for lunch! OK, so it wasn't all food. Myer and I went to Ikea for lunch on Friday, and of course we had to take a look around afterward. My main objective was to look for an organizational unit for some of Teagan's toys (I say "some" because some of the other stuff are already in storage bins, and some are too big to put into bins). Anyway, I ended up getting this with 4 bins instead of 3. Myer ended up getting a pot for her plant. I don't think we'll be having lunch too often at Ikea, if we're going to spending that much each time.
Build, organize, shred
That's what I did this weekend. I spent yesterday afternoon building the organizational unit for Teagan's toys, as well as a bookcase for her books. I guess I was in a building mode. It didn't take long too build both of them, and the end result was great. Especially since it cleared most of the clutter on the floor. Now Teagan's things are put away nice and neat. Of course, that's until she takes everything out! Oh well, at least the room is a bit more organized.
Today, I went through old files and shredded anything and everything I didn't need. I couldn't believe I had stuff dated to 1998! I still have stuff to go through, but it will have to be another day because it's hard to do when you have an almost-2-year-old sitting on your lap and getting into everything you're getting into.
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i don't feel so bad now that you still have papers from 1998; i thought i was bad when i came back from calgary in 1997 and didn't shred my papers from '97 til 2001 ;)
Post a Comment